Our Traditional Service is on Sunday at 11 a.m. (10 a.m. in summer months of June, July, and August). This service brings the community of faith together , honors God, and inspires us for the week ahead!
Our 11 a.m. worship is designed for all persons. Beautiful music from the choir, congregational singing of familiar hymns and new choruses, a message for the children, prayers concerns and joys lifted up, and a sermon and scripture provide focus for our Christian walk. Child care is provided in our nursery.
ALL are welcome!
Sat Evening Praise
Union offers a contemporary and more informal worship experience on the first and third Saturdays of each month at 5:00 p.m. Led by Florrie Marks on the guitar, this service is completely different from the Sunday morning worship.
It provides a wonderful opportunity to lift your voice and heart to the Lord, to pray and to reflect upon our life journey, our struggles and our joys. All are welcome to join us. We meet in our Fellowship Hall (come down the driveway and in through the glass doors). There is a place for you: singles, couples, families. Please join us!
Union Methodist Church in Brookline has been blessed with the performance/ministry of very well-known and talented Jazz Musicians for our Jazz Worship experience. Jazz Vespers feature Terry Klinefelter, Paul Klinefelter, and Marc Jacoby. Soul-stirring music combines with prayer, scripture and a message by the pastor.
Afterwards A time of great refreshments and a chance to meet the performers is held immediately following.
Psalm 95:6 – "Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."
Psalm 100:2 – "Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs."
John 4:24 – "God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
Union Methodist Church in Brookline is dedicated to providing convenient and comfortable service to all of our members.
• Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
• Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
• Level access into first floor level.
• Elevator access to offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, and church.
• Rocking Chairs in the sanctuary for new parents.
• Nursery care during worship.
• Activity bags for children.
• Hearing Assist Equipment.
• Large print bulletin and Bibles available.
• Air conditioned in the summer.